Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LA GOLONDRINA / SHE WEARS MY RING -Versions,Part 29

LA GOLONDRINA / SHE WEARS MY RING -Versions,Part 29








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SONG LIST:
*********Title   ************** Artist   *************** Album
01-La Golondrina     *Alfredo Kraus *1977
02-She Wears My Ring     *Caravelli     *Si J’avais Des Millions ,Caravelli and His Orchestra,1968
03-The Swallow     *Cho-Sochkn /Korea
04-La Golondrina-habanera     *Coral Magnum Mysterium    
05-La Golondrina (live 2012)     *Coro Padres del Colegio Inmaculada    
06-La Golondrina (live,2012)     *Coro Voces de Cimadevilla    
07-A Andorinha     *Duarte e Vasconcelos
08-Las Golondrinas (live)     *Edgar Toledo
09-Cet Anneau D'Or     *Georges Guetary & Cinq Voix
10-La Golondrina     *Gran Orquesta Tipica     *Maria Elena
11-Las Golandrinas     *Greg Swim     *Traces    
12-She Wears My Ring     *Heperi Tap
13-La Golondrina Waltz     *Hoyle Nix and His West Texas Cowboys     *Bo-Kay K-108 ,1958
14-Ay Ay SeÑor     *Jarmila
15-La Golondrina-La Paloma-Aloha Oe     *Jo James mit Chor und Orchester     *Welt Hits A Go-Go 28x    
16-Las Golondrinas     *Los Mariachis     *Mariachi Maters; Carnavalito ,2005
17-Las Golandrinas     *Los Paraguaios     *Ritmo Andino
18-La Golondrina      *Manuela Amor     *Los 50 Mejores
19-Las Golondrinas     *Mariachi Azteca     *Mexico                
20-Die Swaeltjie        *Mieliestronk Midi
21-Las Golondrinas     *Palmview High School Mariachi Los Lobos     *Mariachi Mastery    
22-La Golondrina     *Royale Concert Orchestra     *An Hour of Star Dust
23-La Golondrina (live,Hamburg,2012)     *Super700         *Super700,live,2012
24-La Golondrina     *Tanzorchester Der Polizeimusik Wr. Neustadt     *Ballroom Dancing Vol. 3 -- Tanzgala ,    2010
25-La Golandrina     *Territorial Brass     *Distant Horns
26-She Wears My Ring     *Will Turner
 --ALSO> EXTRAS:
27-La Golondrina *Josué Aníbal Casella Ponce
28-La Golondrina (Mexican Potpourri-live) *La Banda De Santa Catarina
29-La Golondrina-La Cucaracha-Carmen (Bizet) *Orchester Kay Webb    *A Banda Mexicana
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPLOAD -LINK here:
La G-29
LINK FOR EXTRAS here:
La G-29-extra


8 comments:

  1. With pleasure, thank YOU for your visit here! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slobodan, I don't know if you remember me or my previous blog, Junebug's Jukebox, but I would like to send you an invitation to my private blog if you are interested. Also, Gerard, are you a previous follower of my blog? Regards - Junebug(now Martini Mistress).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, you are welcome, also thank you for your visit here!

      Delete
  3. I love the music these guys make. The one and only time I have seen them live was in a little club in LA .. Great show, Los Lobos tickets were cheap and you should have seen how people crowd reacted. They cross boundaries for those who love good music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment! So far I know, "Los Lobos" has not official recorded song "La Golondrina"/or "Las Golondrinas"/ on album. Thank you also for your visit here. I have posted here versions of "La Golondrina" , parts from 1-29,from my collection w.wide. "La Golondrina" is one of evergreens, almost like "La Paloma". So, you can find here, hope, some rare & interesting items. Sure, I am searching for more -now I have about 1.100 instrumentals & songs, but it goes (very) hard. Many people offered to help me, and... But, I am trying... All the best!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot, Slobodan !

    Maïko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, my friend Maiko! Thank YOU for your visit! All the best, Slobodan

      Delete